cagliostro
Canon shooter
Canon shooter
BerichtenCOLON 83
GeregistreerdCOLON 20 Jul 2006 17:00
WoonplaatsCOLON Den Haag
CONTACTCOLON

Hello guys

Does anybody know if there is any good cleaning photo service in The Netherlands, except for standard Canon service? I just would like to get rid of dust inside my Canon 20D which I am not able to remove with regular blower.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,
Michael
[size=75]Greetings, Michael Yevdokimov[/size]
[size=75]
Canon EOS 20D | Canon EF-S 10-22 USM | Tamron AF 17-50 | Canon EF 28-80 L USM | Canon 100-400 L IS USM |Canon Speedlite 580EX | Nikon D70s | Sigma AF 170-500 [/size]
Gebruikers-avatar
fotojeroen
CanonSuperTrooper
CanonSuperTrooper
BerichtenCOLON 22137
GeregistreerdCOLON 13 Jan 2005 11:57
WoonplaatsCOLON Wolluk

It seems that Chipclean ner Nijmegen is a good adres. Curently i am not working and i think to make an apointment for next week.

Check out their website www.chipclean.nl and (if you can) read the review on http://www.eosdigitaal.nl/index.php?opt ... 4&Itemid=1 from this site
Ik ben Commandeur in de orde van de Gulden Snede :D :D
Gebruikers-avatar
Capelle 1
Canon shooter pro
Canon shooter pro
BerichtenCOLON 1562
GeregistreerdCOLON 21 Nov 2004 18:19
WoonplaatsCOLON Capelle aan den IJssel
CONTACTCOLON

Rofa Repair in Den Haag?
MarkGrob
Canon shooter pro
Canon shooter pro
BerichtenCOLON 1795
GeregistreerdCOLON 29 Jun 2006 15:35
WoonplaatsCOLON Duiven
CONTACTCOLON

Take a look at the website http://www.rofa.nl.

Besides repair on cameras they do sensor cleaning also.

You could ofcourse spent some money on some cleaning equipment and do it yourself.
It's not so hard or risky as it looks. As long as you know what you are doing. :) (Like it is with nearly anything :P )
[size=75][url=http://www.markgrob.nl/]Mark Grob Fotografie[/url][/size]
Gebruikers-avatar
cagliostro
Canon shooter
Canon shooter
BerichtenCOLON 83
WoonplaatsCOLON Den Haag
CONTACTCOLON

MarkGrob schreefCOLONTake a look at the website http://www.rofa.nl.

Besides repair on cameras they do sensor cleaning also.

You could ofcourse spent some money on some cleaning equipment and do it yourself.
It's not so hard or risky as it looks. As long as you know what you are doing. :) (Like it is with nearly anything :P )
I am not a friend of electronics, except for using it. :))

But thank you everybody for fast response!

Btw, it's http://www.rofarepair.nl/reparatie
Laatst gewijzigd door 1 op cagliostro, in totaal 9 keer gewijzigd.
[size=75]
Canon EOS 20D | Canon EF-S 10-22 USM | Tamron AF 17-50 | Canon EF 28-80 L USM | Canon 100-400 L IS USM |Canon Speedlite 580EX | Nikon D70s | Sigma AF 170-500 [/size]
Gebruikers-avatar
cagliostro
Canon shooter
Canon shooter
BerichtenCOLON 83
WoonplaatsCOLON Den Haag
CONTACTCOLON

Hi Guys!

Well, I tried Rofa Reparatie in Den Haag. In Russia we have a proverb: "The greedy person pays twicely". That is relating to me in this case. I thought why not to go to Rofa as they are in the same city as I am. Ok, I brought to them both of my cameras (10D & 20D). After 30 mins I got all of them back "cleaned" with 3 months warranty for free service during that period (paid 50 euro for all). They even stated that's they are clean now:

Verrichte werkzaamheden:
Beeld sensor gereingd
Spiegelhuis gereingd
Matglas gereingd

Tenzij VAL- VOCHT- of ZAND- schade wordt geconstateerd.

Ok... I went home and made few check shots (f/11, f/22, f/32) and then processed them a bit in Photoshop with adjusting levels and increasing contrast. And you know what? All the dust (pretty much of it actually) was still there. Ok.. We have a warranty, let's go back.. So I went back and asked "WTF"?! They stated that I should not be shooting on f/22 or f/32 because it's "a little bit tricky for cleaning". Ok, but then say that on your papers that "We guarantee that quality of f/xx but we do not on f/22-f/32)". Ok.. They made cleaning again, it became slitely better but the result were like: 10% of dust was gone after 1st cleaning and 5% after 2nd cleaning. Check for yourself my samples:

Afbeelding
Afbeelding

After the 2nd cleaning they showed me the preview on their laptop. But hey! They do not adjust levels and increase contrast, so there is no way to check it right after cleaning...

The preview was something like that:
Afbeelding

Ok.. Yesterday I sent my cameras by post (insured) to Chipclean. As far as I get them back I will post results. :)

Cheers,
Mike
[size=75]
Rene Br.

What price you have pay for it ?
Gebruikers-avatar
fotojeroen
CanonSuperTrooper
CanonSuperTrooper
BerichtenCOLON 22137
GeregistreerdCOLON 13 Jan 2005 11:57
WoonplaatsCOLON Wolluk

He payd 50 euro at rofa repair, prices for chipclean can be checked on their website, but i thougt it was around 30 euro for a 1.6 cropcam
Ik ben Commandeur in de orde van de Gulden Snede :D :D
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Terug naar